Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My favorite sport is Gokarting

My dream always was to participate in car races. I had lived my dream for the first time when I was 13. That’s the first time I entered the go karting club. There were many guys of my age in the club. It was a kind of entertainment mode for many guys over there but for me it was the start that I wanted for getting the basics of racing. In five years I have participated in most of the races of different go karting clubs available in the city. I had proved myself in my city and my plans were to prove myself in national range.

I was eighteen and it was really difficult for a guy of eighteen to participate in the national level as they charge a bit too much to participate in the race. Though it was becoming hard for me I never left my dream behind. I starting teaching how to drive cars and used the money earned through that in participating for more races. It is really good teaching the kids how to drive cars as driving was my passion.

Today I have my own garage where sometimes I design cars. Though I couldn’t achieve my dream of winning in the international car race still I had great time with my favorite entertainment mode i.e. go karting.

No comments: