Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2007

How proper financial planning helped me

Whatever may be the profession and whatever may be the amount we are earning, without proper planning some or the other day we are sure to get caught in financial crisis. We all may have seen many cases where people who earn well but without proper financial planning and without proper savings have landed up facing problems related to finance. I am a lawyer by profession and I do not have a steady income. If I have proper cases I will have the good income but if I don’t have good cases, I struggle a bit. When I have good amounts of money I just used to spend them and at the times of scarcity I borrowed money from the other guys. I visited a financial advisor and told him my problem and then depending upon my situation he had done some financial planning for me.

As per the financial plan given by the financial advisor, I had to save the money instead of spending too much at the times of good number of cases in my hand. He advised me to invest in some investment and suggested some mutual fund schemes to invest in through which I can have some constant income. I even invest in equity markets and even I have a pension plan. Thanks thttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifo the person who has given me the right advice and a good deign of financial planning.

Many of us in spite of having a good income, without having a view about the future, just tend to spend too much. We can spend our income but the money should be disposable income, i.e. the money which is left after all our needs are filled along with the investment we make.

Related Links:
Accounting software
Personal Finance

No comments: