Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Sarah Brightman Is One Of The Best Female Pop Singers

It is known that Sarah Brightman is one of the most popular female pop singer. She has a pure voice. She debuted as a dancer in troupes on the stage shows. When I heard her song The Phantom of the Opera, I became one of her fans .This song is emotional and also meaningful. She had a clear voice and people in her concerts cry in emotion.

I regularly listen her song’s Time to Say Goodbye, Eden, Symphony and so on. She is beautiful and has dramatic visual creativity. Symphony is the top rated album, among her albums. Her style is different even in song selection.

Symphony is one of my favorites, as it is well-performed album in this genre, and even makes room for some experimentation, as on the cut with Stanley Nonetheless. I like her albums because they are very different and she also shows realistic things in her albums.

No comments: