Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

How Did They Live Without Video Games!!!

I never end my day without playing any video game at least for one hour. So, you can see I am not addicted. But I have to say that I am a fan of video games, but I always play in my limits. That is why they call me an ideal gamer.

What if video games did not exist? I always wonder over this question. What could have happened to all of us gaming freaks if video games did not exist at all. This is a tough question to ask people in these days. So, I thought that it would be better to look out for ancient people to find what they did in their past time.

Ancient people used to have lots of time but very small day to enjoy, compared to us. They always used to seek for ways to enjoy their life. But they didn’t have such things like video games. Most of their games were exciting and related to physique and real efficiency.

So, we can now see why they didn’t suffer much from obesity in their society. If people lived without video games, people can live without video games. I am going to prove it. What about you?

No comments: