Pages

Monday, October 8, 2007

My New Shopping Items

I would like share some of my buying experiences in the recent past. Just before we moved to my current home I have purchased a new home DVD with the money I received from commission on my plot deal with Johnson. Later after I got married we, me and my wife, moved to our own new house. Just before we step into that we had a lot of shopping for us. Refrigerator, oven, washing machine, television, utensils, furniture, beds, curtains, bed sheets, and many more were there in our list. Beautiful beds and sheets bed Irish linen brought a very neat and crispy look for my bedroom. Clothes are our common shopping habits, almost we move around for that in every ten days. We bought a home theater last week. I will be back again with the latest updates soon.


No comments: